Chapter-1.4 | Quadratic Equations with one variable (Bengali) | Part - 1

কষে দেখি-1.4 | একচল বিশিষ্ট দ্বিঘাত সমীকরণ (Quadratic Equations with one variable) | Page - 22 | Part -1


Hello Friends, Welcome to Madhyamik Math Solution - মাধ্যমিকের গণিত সমাধান. This channel is dedicated to helping the students of class 10 in West Bengal in their study. We make video lessons of all the chapters of Class X mathematics book...So watch the videos and learn with us. In this video, I will complete the solution of the remaining problems in Chapter - 1.4 (একচল বিশিষ্ট দ্বিঘাত সমীকরণ (Quadratic Equations with one variable) | Page - 22) in Bengali. If you did not yet check the chapter-1.3, Part - 2, Read from HEREI will teach you all the solution of your math book, covering Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics etc in my future videos. So don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
I hope you'll like the video. If you really like this, then please don't forget to Like & Share this with your friends. And ask for any confusion or question or suggestion. Class X Mathematics | Chapter - 1.4 | একচল বিশিষ্ট দ্বিঘাত সমীকরণ (Quadratic Equations with one variable) | Page - 22 | Part - 1

View the Video Lecture


#Madhyamik #MadhyamikMathSolution #MadhyamikMathClass10

Subscribe to my Channel for More Videos



Let's Start:





I hope this article will help you. You may also want to see my other post from my blog.  If I have missed anything here, please let me know about that in the comment below this post.

Read Chapter-1.3 | Quadratic Equations with one variable (Bengali) | Part -2 (Very Soon)
Share it with your friends.
Happy Learning.
If you liked this article, then please help me to share this article with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Instagram. You can also subscribe us on YouTube.

***** Thanks for visiting *****
Chapter-1.4 | Quadratic Equations with one variable (Bengali) | Part - 1 Chapter-1.4 | Quadratic Equations with one variable (Bengali) | Part - 1 Reviewed by Dibyandu Pal on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.